- 2 interface for 5V Servo connected - Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo - Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection - Up to 2 stepper motors - 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) - 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies - Tested compatible for Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove
Input Voltage (limits):6-20V
Digital I/O Pins:54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
Analog Input Pins:16
DC Current per I/O Pin:40 mA
DC Current for 3.3V Pin:50 mA
Flash Memory:256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
Clock Speed:16 MHz
- Microcontroller: ATmega328 SMD
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Digital I/O pins: 20 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog input pins: 6*
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3V pin: 50 mA
- Flash memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
supports the arduino Uses Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E. USB – Power 5v and program via micro USB port Fits on a standard breadboard 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- It consists of insulation and connector.
- Insulation is a type of PVC which is used for electrical wiring to protect from any kind of shock while operating this crocodile clip.
- Connector is made up of high quality stainless steel which has highly strength ability to hold the testing material.