2A DC-DC Step-up Boost Converter Adjustable Booster DC DC Step Up Adapter Module 2V-24V to 5V 9V 12V 28V Power Supply
- The MT3608 is a constant frequency, 6-pin SOT23 current mode step-up converter intended for small, low power applications. The MT3608 switches 1.2MHz and allows the use of tiny, capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life.The MT3608 features automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads. The MT3608 includes under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The MT3608 is available in a small 6-pin SOT-23 package.Integrated 80m Power MOSFET 2V to 24V Input Voltage 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency Internal 4A Switch Current Limit Adjustable Output Voltage Internal Compensation Up to 28V Output Voltage Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation Mode at Light Loads up to 97% Efficiency.
- Boost Converter Chip: MT3608;
- Maximum output current: 2A (recommended for use within 1A)
- Input voltage: 2 v ~ 24 v; Maximum output voltage:> 28 v (recommended for use within 26V)
- This module is a step-up module, the output voltage is greater than the input voltage. Peak current output current does not exceed 2A.
- IMPORTANT: When you encounter this problem that the module output voltage can not be adjusted, or is always equal to the input voltage Please turn the potentiometer counterclockwise 20 laps above, and then use the module it will regulate voltage just fine.