TPA3116D2 Amplifier Board, 50WX2+100W 2.1 Channel Digital Power Audio Amplifier Board Subwoofer Speaker Stereo AMP Module Noise Cancelling Free Sound Adjustment Power Amplifier DC 12-24V
- Adopts two high quality TPA3116D2 digital amplifier chips, one for the left/ right channel power amplify and the second is in bridge connection with the front NE5532 to drive the subwoofer.
- DC 12-24V wide input voltage; 3.5mm audio input jack; 3-pin audio input jack; Built-in volume, subwoofer, and satellite potentiometer for sound customization.
- 50W*2(MAX)+100W*1 (Subwoofer) 2.1 channels (left+right+subwoofer), high efficiency and low heat.This digital power amplifier board makes sure a stable current, thus ensuring the stability and smoothness of sound.
- 5 mm audio jack, 2.1 mm DC power jack and phoenix speaker connectors for easy hookup, an optional 3-pin connector for internal line-in audio is available (wiring harnesses not included).
- Maximum output power of 200W gives you a Hi-Fi stereo sound. Make you feel you are at the music world. Widely used in DIY bookshelf loudspeaker, car audio components, home theater audio system and more.
Switch frequency: 1.2MHz
Signal output: 6 screw terminals
Signal input: 3.5 mm stereo jack or 3-pin socket
Power input: 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm DC jack
Applicable speaker impedance: 4-8 ohm
DC 12-24V for versatility
A user can adjust the volume by themselves easily
Adopts two high-quality TPA3116D2 digital amplifier chips
Channel amount: 3 Channels(Left Channel, Right Channel,Subwoofer Channel)
2 x 50W plus 100W into a mono channel for 2.1 applications(left/right and subwoofer channel)
Sound quality is very good, high efficiency and amplifying power.
Just connect the power supply and loudspeaker box, enjoy the pure digital music.
1 xTPA3116D2 2.1 high power channel power amplifier board
This amplifier board must be powered by DC power (DC12-24V), it’s better to use high-performance switch power.
Don’t use transformer.
TPA3116D2 Amplifier Board, 50WX2+100W 2.1 Channel Digital Power Audio Amplifier Board